5390Re: [BCD396XT] PC Connection

  • Tony Langdon, VK3JED
    Apr 28, 2011
      At 01:56 AM 4/29/2011, you wrote:
      >This is a real dumb question; but I have not been able to set up my
      >bcd to my computer; I am not sure what seting to set my scanner to
      >accept the connection-

      We certainly need a lot more specifics about your setup. However,
      for the record, I installed Freescan on an old laptop, set it up to
      communicate at 115.2 kbps and it had no problems finding my scanner
      (you could say "it just worked" - I don't recall setting anything on
      the scanner end). I've been able to program the systems that I
      monitor, which are basically fire (as I'm a volunteer firefighter),
      CB and ham radio.

      73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
      http://vkradio.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic