5387Re: CT State police Troop D

  • doctordialtone@att.net
    Apr 18, 2011
      I sent Mike a file.

      I am in Central CT, about a 6 Iron from HQ, so I may not be hearing Troop D from the same site.

      Here's the listing of sites, though my scanner tells me that some of the sites in this listing are mis-labeled.

      I hear Troop D from the site listed as C727 001.

      I'm probably too far away to pick up C727 003, which is reported to have been re-banded.

      On a side note, I drove from Middletown to Darien today, down the Parkway and back up I 95 and everything was "normal".

      ~Doc

      Pro-2005~~BC2500XLT~~BCD396XT~~BCD996XT~~2 Cans & A String
      Firmware 1.04.00

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Michael R" <tracker2004@...> wrote:

      > Anyone out there know what is up with the CSP ? I have not heard anything for 2 days now. Get no signal from any control channels , did I miss something ? Thanks, Mike

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic