5150TOPIC CLOSED Re: [BCD396XT] Need Keys Urgently - just for 10 - 15 minutes

    Feb 8, 2011
      Yes, and I apologize for letting this go on so long. I've been under the
      weather recently.

      I will be deleting any moderated message on this topic, as Walter has
      resolved his issue and there is no need for any points other than have
      already been made.

      Also, Walter will be put on moderation for his replies.

      As for this topic, consider it CLOSED.

      Thank you,
      List Moderator