      From: Walter <ipnfla124@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Need Keys Urgently - just for 10 - 15 minutes
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 9:07 PM

      I agree Matthew,
      I may have said some harsh things, BUT, it was only after I was treated like I stole everyone's 401K and ran off with it. If Jeffry and Don would have just pointed out the fact in a nice way, rather than go ballistic on me, I would have reacted different as well!
      I really hate it when wannabe mods try to police groups and impose their morals on everyone else, and that itself is a bully!
      I would have even apologized if Jeffry handled it different, but I will not now just for the fact he would not step off his faux throne.

      Walter

      From: Joe Polcari <Joe@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 12:29 PM