      From: Jeffry Rehm <scanman1958@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Need Keys Urgently - just for 10 - 15 minutes
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 9:38 PM

      Is there a moderator monitoring this group?

      From: Walter <ipnfla124@...>

      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 7:37 PM

      EXCUSE ME! You are the guilty one, you didn't read the entire thread! I said I HAVE THE KEYS AND HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS (It takes a little time to recover it), So I asked to BORROW someone's for a few minutes as I was at a critical point!

      You would have seen that I loaned my notebook pc to a friend (that had ALL my scanner programs and RSS on it), to a friend, his house burned a couple weeks ago and my notebook was in his house! Look all the way down on this thread (this very email), and you will see that!!!

      So I have paid for the software, and have since downloaded it again and recovered my keys, I was not nor was I acting like a thief!

      The only law broken is called cyber bullying (a real crime), and you are the one breaking that law Mr. Radio Nazi, what should I do now Mein Führer, give you the Hitler salute!?!?!?

      I am well aware that sharing software and/or keys, serial, flash codes, RSS, etc... is piracy, but the company that makes any given software should be the one to say something to me, if they were so worried, they would have already joined this group and gave me the tongue lashing you took upon yourself to give me!

      So if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your trap SHUT! You could have simply said, "that would not be legal / moral for me to share that information with you" and I would have left it at that (which I did anyway, since I got my keys (recovered). But no, there always has to be that one troll that stirs everyone up or bullies people in the groups, and that is you in this group.

      So if you know what is good for you, it would be wise who you call a thief, and who you bully, because I can give you about 4 or 5 dozen names of people here locally, that would tell you, "If you lived here in my area, you would drinks your meals for 6 months!

      So if you want to keep on giving me crap and slandering me, go ahead, but, don't say you were not warned!

      Walter

      From: Joe Polcari <Joe@...>

      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 12:29 PM