5123Rebanding Frequencies

  • John Harley
    Feb 6, 2011
      In my area, Montgomery County, Ohio, the TRS page on Radio Ref gives a few
      frequencies off the grid that are rebanding control channels. Still learning
      trunk systems, and I was wondering - do I add these frequencies now?

      FYI, I am really new to trunking and just learning how these systems operate.
      Add to that, I am an ol' ham with a new-fangled radio trying to learn new tricks
      haha. Any information would be most appreciated:)