      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Mike Curtis (KC)
      Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 07:16
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] "Handling" Talkgroup Patches

      One thing I think I would like more than anything else in a trunk
      tracking scanner is the ability to properly handle talkgroup patches on
      Motorola trunked systems. What I mean is, when TG A and TG B are
      patched together, I want to be able to hear the traffic regardless of
      whether I'm sitting on TG A or TG B. Currently the talkgroup that "gets
      the traffic" is dependent upon the order in which the dispatcher patches
      them. Any chance of ever getting this feature in a trunktracker? :)