4982Re: [BCD396XT] Fire Tone-Out

    Jan 5, 2011
      In my area, testing is rare anymore. Only two counties out of five to
      any scheduled testing - one tests once every month and the other tests
      departments weekly, but only for maybe 10 of the close to 200
      departments. That's only because they were grandfathered from older
      dispatch centers, I think.

      Any dispatch center will test upon demand, however.

      Joe M.