      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of Jeffreyinberthoud
      Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 1:39 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: windows 7 and serial port nightmares

      Just hot back from the shack.......................................

      Well I found a cable that appears to work for the uniden to windows 7
      issue.

      it is a GIGAWARE 6FT USB-A TO SERIAL CONNECTOR 08A10

      It comes with a disk with several drivers on it I did not have to install
      any for this to work I have an HP Pavilion running windows 7.

      There are two diffrent models at shack one is $39 one is $29

      Model mentioned above is the $39 dollar unit