4762Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

  • Sylvain Lamarre
    Nov 3, 2010
      Hi!

      And if i may add, on my side I really like the ability to listen to my scanner (connected to a Jabra 210) *and* have the audio interrupted by an incoming call on my cell and have my BT ear-mic switch to the call, and go back to scanner audio as soon as the call ends!

      -Sylvain (via iPhone)