4760Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

    Nov 3, 2010
      The adapter I use is a Jabra A120s.

      The earbud is a Jabra BT530.

      BUT, the above is for use with two devices (namely my scanner and my phone).

      I used to use an A210 adapter (which requires a 3.5 to 2.5mm adapter
      available at Radio Shack) and a BT160 (not sure of the number - maybe
      BT150). The reason I switched, again, is so I can use one BT earbud with
      both devices. It is also nice not needing the 3.5/2.5mm adapter, too.

      I'm sure others will give you other options, too. Just about any BT
      earbud will work.

      Joe M.