4758Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

    Nov 2, 2010
      Yes, as the scanner does not support BT by itself.

      Jabra is one popular adapter. There are others - such as the Plantronics
      one that was mentioned.

      But, you need:

      1. An adapter to convert the audio then transmit it in BT format and
      2. A BT headset/earbud to receive it and convert it back to analog audio.

      Joe M.