      From: Rich Carlson <rich.n9jig@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 10:23 AM

      Since the BCD396XT does not have a built0in Bluetooth transceiver you
      would need to use a unit that has the transceiver that connects to the
      earphone jack. RadioShack or cell phone stores might have them, you
      can use almost any set that has the proper connector to the 396's
      earphone jack.

      --
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG