4745Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

  • Rich Carlson
    Nov 1, 2010
      Since the BCD396XT does not have a built0in Bluetooth transceiver you
      would need to use a unit that has the transceiver that connects to the
      earphone jack. RadioShack or cell phone stores might have them, you
      can use almost any set that has the proper connector to the 396's
      earphone jack.

      On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM, sin <sdoss19@...> wrote:
      > is there a bluetooth wireless device that i can just put in my ear like the ones used on cell phones that will work with my 396xt, plz help. Thank you
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic