4630Re: BCProgTool.TCL for cross platform XT Operation and MinimalProgramming Support

  • bigfella237
    Oct 20, 2010
      Matthew, that's not an issue with ProScan, it will only show whatever is on the scanner display, if you want to see the frequency try changing the display mode on the scanner (Func + 6)?

      I think you're looking for mode 2 which displays the frequency on the third line?

      Andrew

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Kurzon <mattjiva@...> wrote:

      > Andrew,
      >
      > I didn't say or imply that ProScan has no virtual display, I only mentioned
      > that Arc XT finally caught up, at least in the Pro version.
      >
      > Sorry for the confusion.  ProScan has a beautiful radio on the computer
      > screen; a request would be to have it display the frequency of the station
      > you are listening to.
      >
      > Matthew

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic