      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Derek Helling
      Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 7:19 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

      I have decided to buy a Home Patrol and, to help finance the new purchase, I

      intend to sell my 396XT. I have never really enjoyed the 396xt because it is

      much smarter than me, which I find intimidating and humiliating. I look
      forward
      to listening instead of messing with the countless controls.
      Does anyone know what a 396xt in good condition sells for?

      Derek