4586Re: BCD396XT

  • bigfella237
    Sep 27, 2010
      You can buy them brand new on fleabay for $505 and upwards (plus shipping) but it all depends on how old your XT is, the condition it's in, has it only been used indoors or has it been mobile (dust, vibration, temperatures, sunlight etc.), whether it comes in the original box with all the original accessories etc. etc.?

      In the end it comes down to what you want for it versus what people will pay? I personally would not pay more than $400 and even then it would have to be "as new" and still under warranty?

      Andrew