      From: "johnstark" <johnstark@...>

      Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:15:34
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: LTR Capabilities

      First off be civil, I'm not under any rock. Second your in Canada, not in
      the US. Third I was talking about PUBLIC SAFETY using LTR. Even businesses
      though are dropping LTR due to reliability issues. Fourth, it may be "huge"
      in Canada but not around here. There are two systems within 50 miles.....
      Fifth, I'm sure your an expert on what it would take for Uniden to the
      requested feature to their scanners. As I said earlier there really isn't
      that big a market for it and knowing about design etc I don't think it would
      pay for them to add, and if it was easy as you said they would have added it
      long ago.