      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Brian
      Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 11:29 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: LTR Capabilities

      Yup I agree with you Mike Iszak. I think the rock he is living on is called

      United States or Canada ;)
      Lots of sites isn't listed or logged yet. Just got back from my last cruise

      trip this year. Most of the LTR & Trunked systems wasn't even listed on RR.
      Like Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, Aruba, Costa Rica, and Mexico still
      have many that isn't listed yet. 90% of trunked systems I found wasn't
      listed on RR.
      If John looks around RR (outside of United States). He will notice some
      countries is still missing lots of info.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic