4484Re: [BCD396XT] Re: 396XT and Remote Head, but...

    Aug 11, 2010
      What is the use of what? The Remote Head?

      Typically, when you are dealing with compact places in vehicles, there
      may not be enough room to mount a mobile scanner. The RH allows the
      scanner to be mounted remotely and the much smaller head will control
      the scanner and mimick the display.

      Joe M.