      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Clark
      Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 11:10 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] LTR Capabilities

      In a LTR system, sometimes the displayed TG is not accurate information for
      determining the LCN because it's a
      "go to" channel and not the "Home" channel. TG ID remains the same
      regardless of which LCN it's on.

      With a EDACS system, I don't think the LCN # is broadcast, so I doubt if
      any scanner can determine that information.

      Clark