436Re: [BCD396XT] LTR Capabilities

  • Clark
    Mar 5 9:09 AM
      In a LTR system, sometimes the displayed TG is not accurate information for
      determining the LCN because it's a
      "go to" channel and not the "Home" channel. TG ID remains the same
      regardless of which LCN it's on.

      With a EDACS system, I don't think the LCN # is broadcast, so I doubt if
      any scanner can determine that information.

      Clark

      At 07:49 AM 3/5/2009, you wrote:

      >Good question Terry!
      >
      >It would be cool if you only entered the frequencies and the 396XT could
      >decode their proper LCN position and store that. As an aside, in my
      >GRE500 and RS106, only the LTR TGs that have traffic will reveal their LCN
      >number...no traffic, just another frequency without a home.
      >
      >If the 396XT CAN do this, it would mark a plus in the pro's column for
      >me.....How about digital decode for LTR UPMan?....If not this model,
      >future offerings?..... We need some hope. More and more LTR systems in
      >Illinois are going digi.
      >
      >Thanks!

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic