4252Re: FOR SALE BCD-396XT (NEW, Will Program)

  • turk532
    Jul 4, 2010
      Thanks for the tip Keith... Seems like you are the only one having trouble viewing the images... I have been posting pictures on google several year without any issues. Seems like the problem is between your keyboard and the computer chair... :)

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Keith <kilowattradio@...> wrote:

      > FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
      > hosting service not a Google docs link.
      >

      > On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
      >

      > > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
      > > everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
      > > Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
      > > state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
      > > address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
      > >>
      > >> Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
      > >>
      > >> Thanks
      > >>

      > > Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
      > > sold here:
      > >
      > > Pic1
      > > <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
      > > 512/396xt2.jpg>