      From: chavalo007 <bhall007@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, July 2, 2010 2:43:10 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] P25 Systems?

      Hello,

      I'm trying to setup my BCD396XT to monitor the digital P25 systems Prosper
      Public Safety system (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6527), and
      Frisco Public Safety (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6630).

      I have programmed both systems using FreeSCAN, but unfortunately, I'm not
      hearing anything. I understand that both are test systems, but from hearing
      others on the RR forums discuss activity on these systems, I think I'm missing
      something. Is there anything special I have to do (such as the band plan
      settings) to hear these systems?

      Thanks!