      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Miller
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:45 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Issue with USB-1 and Arc-xt pro Win7 64-bit

      I have the prolific driver working fine in Win 7 Professional 64 Bit on a Dell Desktop PC. I attached the install files (as a zip file) I used if any of you would like it. I have the prolific driver installed and I use both a GRE 500 and the 396XT with it. I am using all Butel Software myself. Use the VISTA_INSTALLER!!!

      For the Butel software to work properly under win 7 64 Bit with the prolific drivers I find I have to get the cable plugged in to the USB port and get the beep then start the software.