4222Re: Issue with USB-1 and Arc-xt pro Win7 64-bit

  • tuckyguy08
    Jul 1, 2010
      I am using Win 7 Ultimate 64bit and FreeScan. The USB works fine however I had to relocate it. Tim, I support PC's and would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this for you. Contact me offline at tuckyguy08@... with your phone number and we can work it out.

      John