4034Re: Anybody knows the part # for

  • mauimods
    May 4, 2010
      John,
      The scanner is brand new. The encoder glitches while scrolling up or down the menu. When turning the encoder in one direction the menu would interminently scroll up and down instead of keeping in one direction.

      Some people can deal with this issue, but it drive me nuts.

      The encoder is made by TOCOS and is very common in many handheld radios of today. The TOCOS part number is TP70N00AE20.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, johnstark@... wrote:

      > Hence the "if" at the beginning of my response. And as and addition it may be quicker and easier to have Uniden do it and use the proper part etc
      >
      > John
      > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic