4033Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Custom 10 resolved

  • Richard Victor
    May 4, 2010
      I've heard nothing good about Scancat. I prefer FreeScan and ProScan to
      ARC-XT although others will rank them different. FreeScan, ProScan or
      ARC-XT are all capable of easily removing things that you don't want on
      your scanner, except, of course, for those things that cannot be changed
      such as the service searches. It's just a matter of removing those
      things from your database and then telling the program to erase
      previously loaded systems before uploading to the scanner