4029Re: Custom 10 resolved

  • Tom
    May 3 8:43 PM
      I did put them there Richard from Service Search tab in Set Scanner Options Dropdown Search keys 1-3. There remains 85 other Groups some unwanted and they must be pre-loads because I'm pretty sure I didn't load them in. I'm wondering, pay for what you get, if Scancat Gold for Windows or ARCXT Pro is the worthy investment and if I can easily edit all these unwanted channels frequencies out. I feel it would be well worth fine tuning the radio excluding unwanted groups and frequencies.Do you favor any software program for this? Which one do you use if you don't mind me asking?

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Richard Victor <Victor@...> wrote:

      > FreeScan is really a "what you see is what you get" situation. If the
      > data isn't there when you arrange it in the program, it isn't going to
      > upload to the scanner. You do need to pay attention to the choices that
      > are presented as to whether you want to erase everything before doing
      > the upload to the scanner or to merely add to what is already in the
      > scanner without erasing what's already there. If you make changes and
      > upload without erasing, you could end up with duplicate groups in that way.
      >
      > It isn't, however, going to create groups on its own. So the likely
      > answer is that they got there because you put them there or were there
      > as part of the scanner's default configuration.
      >

      > On 5/2/2010 8:35 PM, Tom wrote:
      > > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Tom"<tl_sven@> wrote:
      > >
      > >> I figured it out! In "Freescan" Set Scanner Options, Service Search tab, Search Key 1-3 I set the dropdown above Public safety.Disregard last post!
      > >>

      > > Problem is I have 85 Channel Groups that I don't know where they came from? Does Freescan/Rr dump them on the download? I? know It comes with pre-loads but I'm not so sure that accounts for the 85 channels that I don't know where they came from.WTF!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic