4016Re: [BCD396XT] Anybody knows the part # for

  • Keith
    May 3, 2010
      Uniden won't pay for repair if the item is damaged due to intentional or accidental damage.
      For example you smack the scroll knob bending the Variable resistor pot and shaft and crack the
      plastic knob. The person is responsible for the repair costs. The Scroll knob stops working
      and has no damage then Uniden pays.

      --
      Best Regards, Keith
      http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/