4"Handling" Talkgroup Patches

  • Mike Curtis (KC)
    Sep 29, 2008
      One thing I think I would like more than anything else in a trunk
      tracking scanner is the ability to properly handle talkgroup patches on
      Motorola trunked systems. What I mean is, when TG A and TG B are
      patched together, I want to be able to hear the traffic regardless of
      whether I'm sitting on TG A or TG B. Currently the talkgroup that "gets
      the traffic" is dependent upon the order in which the dispatcher patches
      them. Any chance of ever getting this feature in a trunktracker? :)