3996Re: [BCD396XT] Have scanner (manual)

  • Richard Victor
    May 2, 2010
      The BCD396XT - The Complete Reference is 273 pages, but it's a different
      document than the users' guides. The Uniden Scanner Users Guides are
      downloadable at:

      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/SiteExport

      Unfortunately, I'm not getting a good download of the pdf at this time.
      Don't know if it's a site problem or on my end.

      My previously downloaded copy of the Users Guides is 1059 pages. Both
      documents are useful, but quite different in content and presentation.

      Dick