3989RE: [BCD396XT] Have scanner (manual)

  • Clayton
    May 2, 2010
      It would be nice if they had a nice paper manual like they used to have
      available for a reasonable price for those who want it. However, I'm sure
      there are enough costs involved in laying a manual out and printing it, that
      it may not be that reasonable. I have always read through the manual that
      came with every previous model that had a paper manual and kept it around
      for a while for reference, then put it back in the box. For the XT's, I
      browsed the online manual, printed off a few pages that covered the new
      stuff and kept those with me for a while. Times change, sometimes we just
      have to change with them.

      My 2 cents

      Clayton

      _____