      From: Clayton <scan-kc@...>
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Have scanner
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 3:23 PM

      I'm well aware this site pertains to the 396XT, however the 996T was one of
      the last models to include a paper manual, therefore it was stated for
      comparison. In addition, if you look at the PDF file you sited, it is meant
      to cover the 4 XT models and has extraneous info that would not need to be
      printed out for a 396XT. Ideally, one would sift through and print out the
      pages necessary for the operation of their model.

      _____