3917Re: Using mulitple radios on one antenna

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Apr 6 1:08 AM
      Not trying to be rude or anything Joey, but I hope you have all three of those antennas well grounded! Wouldn't like to see you, your house and your radios end up crispy critters! Ack! ;)

      Shell
      K0SHL

      (Have all my RG-8 coax from the antennas going into polyphasers and then everything grounded outside.)