3908audio output

  • sentinel236
    Apr 5, 2010
      bcd396xt. I have a re-banded 800 trunk system which stopped receiving. I checked for lockouts even reset for no lockouts globally. Still no audio. I setup a custom search for the freq range -- 851 to 854 -- scanner will find control and lock on, press l/o and will find audio channel and continue to scan. freq are the same

      question, why can i no longer hear the system i have set up, but can hear in custom search mode? Other systems i have programed still work.
      (a conventional,IN SAFE-T, and another MOT).

      I even reset radio and reloaded all systems I had saved and, were working. No memory errors on ini, but same results.

      What am I doing wrong?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic