      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of J Harrell
      Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 10:37 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Re: USB to Serial Adapter
      Hello,

      Just wondering if anyone on the group uses a laptop with a USB to serial
      adapter to program their BCD396XT? I have a laptop without a serial port
      and would like to get a usb adapter that would allow me to program my radio.
      Next question is would anyone know of one that is sold online for less than
      $15 that supports Win98 thru Windows 7 64bit? I currently have Windows
      Vista 32bit but I would like to upgrade in the future to Windows 7 64bit and
      would like to have a adapter that will work with it. Anyone know of a
      adapter that will work?

      Thanks,

      Joey