3807Re: [BCD396XT] Re: USB to Serial Adapter

  • Rich Carlson
    Mar 8, 2010
      I have used several different models, including the Aten and IO Gear.

      You can also use the USB-1 USB programming cable ($19.95 from
      Scannermaster). Just be sure to download the proper driver for your
      version of Windows from the ScannerMaster website.

      --
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic