3777Re: [BCD396XT] Mount for BCD396XT?

  • Richard Yoo
    Mar 2, 2010
      I bought a universal cradle with a goose-neck mount that attaches to the
      passenger seat bolt like this one:

      http://amzn.com/B000IR6T2S

      And it looks like they make a suction mount version too for the windshield:

      http://amzn.com/B000BFHEFI

      If you use either of these, you'll most likely have to unscrew the belt-clip
      swivel off the back of the scanner as I had too.

      Another alternative would be to get some peices from pro-clip for your
      specific vehicle and use the mic mount like John recommended:

      http://www.proclipusa.com/

      But in my experience, the proclip stuff may not handle the weight of the 396
      very well - but at really depends on the specific mount due to the way they
      attach to the car - some work better than others.

      -Richard, N5YOO
      ---
      Visit my blog at http://www.richardyoo.com
      Share your photos at http://www.natuba.com