3598Re: [BCD396XT] Locked in "Close Call Hits" mode

    Feb 1, 2010
      Sounds like you've locked/disabled everything else.

      Try enabling some SQKs and/or GQKs (System or Group Quick Keys)
      or
      Unlock some Systems/Groups/Channels.

      I assume you've tried resetting the power which would clear any
      temporary lockouts. But then, your Close Call Hits mode should be clear
      if you've cycled the power.

      Joe M.

      VE3EUK wrote:
      > Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.
      >
      > My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.
      >
      > Any Help?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ralph, VE3EUK
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic