      From: Patrick M. Valentine <patrickvalentine@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 7:50:56 AM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Two questions

      1. I have the BCD396XT, it was pre-programmed at the place I purchased it from. Channel 1 is the Gibraltar TRS and Channel 2 is the Downriver TRS. How do I turn on and off Channel 2 so that I can listen some times, but normally will be listening to Channel 1.

      2. The scanner was pre-programmed with some personal information that I either gave to them incorrectly or they entered it wrong. When I turn on the scanner this information appears in the window. How can I correct this information?

      3. I'm not familiar at all with scanners. I have looked at the CD that came with it, as well as the web site. All I want is an Owners Manual with all the basic information that I can print and read so that I can be familiar with the scanner. I find the CD and the web too difficult for me to understand. Any solution?

      Thanks.