359WTB: BCD396T

  • Bob
    Feb 6, 2009
      The utility in my area has gone P25 trunking & I'm looking for a
      396T. Looking for a CLEAN (no dings, dents, scratches, scuffs, worn
      lettering), fully functional unit that's less than 2 years old. Prefer
      a unit in the original box with the original accessories. ARC396 / USB
      program cable a plus. Reasonably priced please.
      Can pay via PayPal. Deal with confidence, check my eBay feedback:
      http://myworld.ebay.com/rja1/

      Also have lots of ham related stuff to trade, + or - cash depending
      on the trade. Contact me via e-mail: rja1@...

      Regards,
      Bob
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic