      From: "johnstark" <johnstark@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Decoding simulcast P25 systems

      Sloppy install to start with, and not fixing it during maintenance,
      gllobal
      warming is a joke in my book, and it won't affect the system other than
      needing better cooling in the summer. Kind of odd situation here with a
      P16
      statewide system last week where they had to put heaters at some
      microwave
      sites because they got too cold and failed.