353Re: [BCD396XT] MPT System

    Jan 22, 2009
      Threaded...

      Jason W. Watts wrote:
      > Joe,
      >
      > You talk about OpenSky. One major potential user has actually backed out of the contract due to failures (New York State).

      I know - that's why I said 'at their peak' previously. ;->

      There is also a PA county that has made a demand that they be moved back
      to their old system.

      Last I heard PA is looking for a scape goat to blame for that fiasco.

      > Do you know of any agency that has successfully deployed an OpenSky System?

      Frankly, no. Regardless, there is much more demand for OS than MPT in
      the USA. That was my only point.