327Re: [BCD396XT] Decoding simulcast P25 systems

    Jan 21, 2009
      Yes, it can allow for additional signal loss and signal ingress, but
      compared to the 'ingress' at the antenna it's negligible. I just don't
      see the relationship that poor coax = more overload. If anything, the
      signal loss would reduce the overload potential.

      There is a valid argument that better coax = more overload since there
      would be more signal present.

      Joe M.