2998Re: Low audio out of headphone jack?

  • clovisb31
    Oct 28, 2009
      OK...that all makes sense. My older handheld scanners seemed to drive an external speaker...this one aparrently won't. So...any recommendations on an amplified speaker. I don't have time and am too lazy to build one (not necessarily in that order).