      --- Original Message ---
      From:"bbtkdus" <bodoh@...>
      Sent:Sat 9/26/09 23:52
      To:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subj:[BCD396XT] BCD396T/BCD396XT SMA connector

      I recently got a Tuf Duck (Laird) EXS150SM duck for use on my BCD396XT and found that it apparently uses a different variant of the SMA than the 396 does. Tried it on my 396T and same story. When screwed on there is a 1/8" gap between the radio and duck. They also make an EXS150SMI for Icom and an EXS150SMV for Vertex (Standard/Yaesu). Apparently the 396 takes an SMA with a deeper socket. Anyone have any experience with different SMA connectors and perhaps know what the Uniden SMA is similar to - Icom or Vertex? Thanks
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic