280Re: I hit the brakes on the pro-106

  • torontokris
    Dec 31, 2008
      I agree with Joe.

      If you wanted better digital audio, and sensitivity then the Pro-106
      would have been the way to go. Esp for $299

      However with that sensitivity comes overloading on strong signals etc

      The Unidens will be in the range of $499 (no sales for $299 etc)
      But as they say you get what you pay for...

      The 106 does NOT come with an AC adapter or USB cable.

      > BTW, I don't think you're going to see much change in the audio or
      > reception. Both are limited by the size of the unit - the audio since
      > the speaker has to be small, and the reception since there isn't
      much of
      > a ground plane for the antenna.
      >
      > Joe M.
      >
      > mcginleyjoseph2000 wrote:
      > >
      > > My basic concerns are- deeper and better audio.
      > > Better sensitivity
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic