      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: randybcd396t@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:37:34 +0000
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: Radio Ref. Disconnected

      Are you on the latest version of your BuTel software? There was a change to the RR interface requiring everyone to upgrade to continue using the RR premium service. Following is from the BuTel website:

      RadioReference Webservice changes:

      On July 31st 2009 the webservice will change to a new interface and requires all ARC program that use the webservice to be updated.