      From: tomvanderpool
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:01 AM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: New file uploaded to BCD396XT

      Jan (and interested others),

      That's the answer (You have to DOWNLOAD the file and THEN open it) but it preplexes me as to "why"? Other pdf type files can just be clicked on. I have just tried generating the file using a different "pdf maker" with the same results - ie garbage.

      So that leaves me unsure as to how to "Fix" this (without spending a ton of money on Adobe products <g>).

      Tom